Friday, Dec. 9 2011, the IEEE Orange County Section’s CPMT Society hosts an all day workshop on 3D integrated circuits.
The eleven well known experts in the 3D IC industry will be speaking on topics covering Market, Architecture, Design, Manufacturing Technology and Materials for 3D Integrated Circuits.
- Prof. Muhannad Bakir – Integrated 3D Systems Group, Georgia Tech
- Dr. Phil Garrou – Microelectronic Consultants of North Carolina
- Dr. Suresh Ramalingam – Xilinx
- Dr. Norman Chang – Apache Design Systems, Ansys
- Dr. Stephen Pateras – Mentor Graphics
- Dr. Eric Beyne – IMEC, Belgium
- Ted Tessier – Flip Chip International
- Dr. Yeong Lee – STATS ChipPAC
- Dr. Rose Guino – Henkel
- Dr. GS Kim, EPWorks, Seoul, Korea
- David Butler – SPTS Technologies, Newport, UK
- Jazz Semi Auditorium, Conexant Systems, Inc., 4321 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Early-Bird Registration Fees: IEEE Members -$40; Non-Members of IEEE -$50; Students -$20 (includes lunch & parking)
- Prices will go up by $20 for each category, after November 25, 2011.
Registration Instructions at