Filed under: Biomedical Technology, EMBS, Technical Training
ANSYS is hosting a no-cost, interactive Seminar about simulation-driven product development in Northridge at Medtronic MiniMed on May 15th.
The following will be covered:
- Discuss The Growing Importance of Engineering Simulation in the Biomedical Arena
- Accelerating Product Development Process for Healthcare Companies
- Good Practices for Simulation Driven Product Development
- Guest Speakers – Frank Menendez (Alcon) & Dr. Shuvo Roy (UCSF)
- Round Table Discussion and Questions
The seminare is centered around the Medical field but extends to multiple engineering and product development fields. Lunch with be provided.
Contact: Nancy Hur email@example.com (Please contact Nancy once you have registered to attend).
Filed under: Computer, ComSoc, EMBS, San Fernando Valley
The San Fernando Valley Section is hosting the following events during the next month:
- Wed. eve, 20 Apr. “Making FPGA Technology Available to all through LabVIEW”
- Tue. eve, 26 Apr. “Impaired Driving in Virtual Spaces”
- Thu. eve, 5 May, “Capstone Turbine Corp. Factory Tour”
- Sat. mid-day, 14 May, “Navigating a Career Transition While Staying Focused on your Retirement Plan”
- Tues. eve, 17 May, “Biomimetic Strategies for Dexterous Robots Prosthetic Limbs”
See the SFV 2011 Apr-May Events flyer for details.