Global, generic mailing addresses have been set up to manage communications.
The following address aliases forward as follows. The target addresses change when new person takes over.
- chair (at) ieee-bv.org — to the current Chair
- vice-char (at) ieee-bv.org –> to the current Vice Chair
- treasurer (at) ieee-bv.org –> to the current Treasurer
- secretary (at) ieee-bv.org –> the the current Secretary
- AESS: chair (at) aes.ieee-bv.org, chair (at) aerospace.ieee-bv.org
- Communications: chair (at) comsoc.ieee-bv.org, chair (at) communications.ieee-bv.org
- Computer: chair (at) ieee-bv-cs.org and chair (at) computer.ieee-bv.org
- ED/CAS: chair (at) edcas.ieee-bv.org
- EMBS: chair (at) embs.ieee-bv.org, chair (at) ieee-bv-embs.org
- Life Members: chair (at) lmag.ieee-bv.org
- Microwave: chair (at) mtts.ieee-bv.org, chair (at) microwave.ieee-bv.org
- Power/Energy: chair (at) pes.ieee-bv.org
- Robotics: chair (at) ras.ieee-bv.org
- newsletter (at) ieee-bv.org –> current newsletter editors
- webmaster (at) ieee-bv.org –> current webmasters
- events (at) ieee-bv.org –> current event planners
For convenience sake, any officer or volunteer may have a E-mail alias or mailbox set up at the domain ieee-bv.org or one of its subdomains, eg, computer.ieee-bv.org.
Section Mailing Lists
The Buenaventura (BV) Section uses the following mailing lists. All mailing lists are protected and subscription-only. Only IEEE officers may post to these lists.
Etiquette note: do not send mail to someone on the list and then copy the list. The person will get duplicate E-mail on the subject.members-bv-1309 (at) listserv.ieee.org, guests-bv-1309 (at) listserv.ieee.org
Master mailing lists for general announcements and the monthly newsletter.
bv-members-1309 is comprised of all IEEE members in the BV Section. Members can set their personal profile and communication preferences via the IEEE Membership Portal.
guests-bv-1309 is comprised of non-members who are interested in BV Section news. Subscriptions to guests-bv-1309 are open; see the subscription page for more information.
The Section Chair and Section Newsletter Editor may send mail to these lists.bv-events (at) listserv.ieee.org
Mailing list for BV Section special events (senior member elevation, conferences, etc.) The membership of this list is refreshed before each event.
The Section Webmaster maintains this list.bv-opcom (at) listserv.ieee.org
Sends E-mail to the BV Section Operating Committee members. The OpCom is comprised of all section officers and all chapter chairs.
Any bv-opcom member may send mail to this list.bv-officers (at) ieee-bv.org
Sends E-mail to all BV section and chapter officers.
Any bv-officers member may send mail to this list.
Chapter Mailing Lists
bv-comsoc (at) comsoc-listserv.ieee.org
bv-cs-chapter (at) listserv.ieee.org
bv-ieee-emb (at) listserv.ieee.org
Engineering in Medicine and Biology
bv-mtts (at) listserv.ieee.org
Microwave Theory and Techniques
bv-ras-ias (at) listserv.ieee.org
Robotics and Automation / Industry Applications (planned)