Filed under: Buenaventura, Central Coast, Foothill, LA Metro, Los Angeles Council, San Fernando Valley, Sections
Thursday, 27 October, 3-9pm , at the Westlake Village Inn, Westlake, CA come to the
The keynote speaker is Dr. David Auston, Executive Directory at the UCSB IEEE. The program also features presentations from and discussions with local energy utilities and engineering firms like Schweitzer Engineering Labs Inc., Southern California Edison, Gridtest Systems LLC, and Maverick Angels Investment group.
All IEEE members, students, and the general public are invited.
Full details and registration links for attendees and exhibitors at http://ees.ieee-bv.org/. Tickets and registration will be available at the door.
An additional free, public open forum on Smart Meters and the SmartConnect™ program will be held by Southern California Edison at the same location immediately after from 7:30-9:00pm.
- 3:00-3:30PM Event Doors Open, Registration
- 3:30-4:00PM David Angel, SCE SmartConnect
- 4:00-4:30PM Neal Roche, Gridtest LLC
- 4:30-5:15PM Tyson Salewske, SEL Inc.
- 5:15-6:00PM Jeff Lebow, SCE Economic Development Services
- 6:00-7:00PM Dr. David Auston, Exec. Dir., UCSB Institute for Energy Efficiency
- 7:00-7:15PM Dan Roberts, Maverick Angels Investments
- 7:30-9:00PM SCE Community Open Forum – no admission charge
Buffet served throughout event; cash bar available.
- To Attend
- As a courtesy to the IEEE’s sibling professional engineering organizations, members of ACM, ASME, SHPE, NACE, SWE, etc., are invited to register at the IEEE Member ticket price.
- To Exhibit (tables limited)